Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Zippered Pouches

I have always had a love of fabrics. One of the great perks about being an Interior Designer is that I am around beautiful fabrics everyday -- it is definitely my favorite part. Ever since I got a sewing machine a few years ago, I have been eager to turn all of these colorful, textured, and patterned fabrics into beautiful things.

First, I created a growing collection of two-of-a-kind throw pillows available through my website and Etsy, and I am now getting ready to offer a collection of one-of-a-kind zippered pouches. If you see something you like, don't wait too long because once it's sold, that's it! Below is one of the first pouches that is going to be available. It's the perfect size for a makeup bag, a place to keep receipts (I'm a big receipt-hoarder), or to organize any other little items that need organizing.

Keep an eye out for many more styles to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment